Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: changing cars 3 times

Gold 5 Star Member

changing cars 3 times

First we will need a 4 door...than a 7 seater...then a 2 door...is there a problem changing cars so often..I can't see one but just wanted to check...

No, in fact if you are planning on gold cover then you will get a new tank of fuel each time.

The only thing you may want to check is which company has a depot closest to where you will be, if the prices are much the same. You will pick up at the airport but will not want to travel back there to change the car.

Regards
    Dave Lewis

We do this often as sometimes there are only two of us and then we are joined by more family. We usually use Dollar or Thrifty and apart from the time taken to go to MCO to change the car there has never been any problem.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks sorry we had internet problems so I could not get back..we have to go to the airport each time to pick up people and new drivers...it will work out OK for us price wise because we will share cost..

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    When we have family visiting us we have to pick them up from the airport anyway so drop the car of. go into the airport to meet them then go and pick up a larger car. works perfectly.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    We were going to drive...with my Grandson..then he stayed for a long weekend drove us nuts so now we fly...lol...his mum and her boyfriend will be down a week later..should be fun or hell not sure yet...lol