Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epcot - Tired?

Gold 5 Star Member

Epcot - Tired?

I rarely visit the parks and last visited Epcot to take some friends about 3 years ago. Frankly I found it looking rather tired with, IIRC, virtually all the same features/pavillions as on my first visit nearly 20 years ago.

Are there any plans to re-vamp the park - or has it already been done?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Epcot is our favourite Disney park - yes the countries around world showcase have not altered much, but there is some change. Future World has had a lot of changes, Spaceship Earth has had a complete revamp. Soarin and Mission Space are fairly new,we just love all of it.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks - Agreed that Epcot is by a long way my favourite park.

Florida Expert
    Love Epcot particularly Soarin. Think it is my fave ride. Canada had a new movie a few years ago (and it needed it as the old one was starting to get quite dated). Also lovin things like TestTrac and Spaceship Earth

Don't forget the Nemo attraction - The Seas With Nemo and Friends. Robert, you would really enjoy a ride in a clamobile!

My favourite of any park is 'Soarin' closely followed by 'Mission Space' - both of which attract massive queues as they are so popular.

Although we have been to Epcot many times, there are still so many places we haven't seen, particularly the various pavilions, and of course, if you go during the Flower Festival it is even more beautiful.

Hope you have a great time when you go next, Robert, and don't forget to do the clamobile..............
    ellie

There is even an artilce in the Florida guide which higlights some of the changes. You can find it here:-

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...pcot-2010.aspx

Regards
    Dave Lewis

Talking turtle with Crush ... Dudes!!!
    Euan

Gold 5 Star Member
    I love it..its the only Disney park I enjoy

My kids used to hate Epcot but now it's a must for them when they visit.

Could be it's because the first time they visited they were 9 and 7 respectively and this yeat the eldest will be 30[msnoo] or it could be because the park has improved[msnwink]

Liz

Florida Newbie
    Epcot is my favourite, there has been plenty of changes of the last few years

Linda