Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Day Ticket or Bulk Ticket?

Florida Newbie

Day Ticket or Bulk Ticket?

Can someone let me know if they feel the bulk 14 and 21 day passes are worth it?

What is the price for entry to the parks normally and so how many times would yuo have to go into each park to get your moneys worth?

Thanks.

The ultimate tickets are pricey if you look at our tickets packages, you will find all the same parks for less, yet still retain flexibility.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Unless you are going to go to a park everyday the 14 / 21 day tickets are not worth it. I think you would be mad to visit Disney every day of your holiday - you need rest days. The Orlando flex ticket which lasts 14 days is good value if you want to take in all the parks that it offers, but again I would not want to go 14 days in a row. If you are looking at Disney take a look at the 4 or 5 day tickets offered on park-tickets.com. You can get various options which can include hopping, water parks and no expiry.
    Christine

As christhear says.

You can get a 14 day ticket that allows you entry to 5 parks. So you could do Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom and then a final visit to your favourite park.
    look at this it's a good price
    http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-p...xpiration.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    The only reason I used to get the Ultimate 14 day pass was it does save the hassle of counting days. It means also you don't feel you waste a day of the ticket if you just want to go in to see the fireworks or something. I wouldn't go to a park for an hour if it meant using a day but on the ultimate its easy . That's the advantge if you can justify the price when realistically you won't use it every day.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    If you go for just an hour you still have to pay the same prie to park the car.
    Lyn