Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clear Creek Circle, Four Corners, FL

Clear Creek Circle, Four Corners, FL

Hi, found a nice Villa in this location and was just wondering if anyone has stayed here or around the area and what types of shops/restraunts/attractions I can find. I know there is Disney very close by and it is also close to the US 192. I also believe it is around a 30 minute drive to International Drive. Thanks guys

I have stayed at Four Corners. Close to the 4, for driving to Busch Gardens, Tampa, Clearwater etc. Short drive to disney and universal, we thought it was ideally situated. Posner Park is also very close, good shopping area.
    Jan

Florida Newbie
    Indian Ridge Oaks since 1997. www.orlando.uk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCGeorge View Post
    Hi, found a nice Villa in this location and was just wondering if anyone has stayed here or around the area and what types of shops/restraunts/attractions I can find. I know there is Disney very close by and it is also close to the US 192. I also believe it is around a 30 minute drive to International Drive. Thanks guys
    If you go to this page http://www.orlandovillas.com/Map.aspx and look for the blue marker next to the '27' shield that is Cagan's Crossing with Walmart, Lowes and a bunch of small shops (cross 27 to get there).

Clear Creek is just above and to the right of Cagan's Crossing.

The area is fine - I'm not a fan of the traffic on 27 though - and you might want to think about being closer in on 192....get the benefit of greater proximity to Disney, I4 (for other major parks and shopping) and loads of restaurants.

FYI SR429 gives really neat access to Disney via the 'back door'.

Regards

Jim

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcargill View Post
    If you go to this page http://www.orlandovillas.com/Map.aspx and look for the blue marker next to the '27' shield that is Cagan's Crossing with Walmart, Lowes and a bunch of small shops (cross 27 to get there).

Clear Creek is just above and to the right of Cagan's Crossing.

The area is fine - I'm not a fan of the traffic on 27 though - and you might want to think about being closer in on 192....get the benefit of greater proximity to Disney, I4 (for other major parks and shopping) and loads of restaurants.

FYI SR429 gives really neat access to Disney via the 'back door'.

Regards

Jim
    I'm a bit confused on this (doesn't take much , especially with jet lag) but I don't think they are talking about Clear Creek Community , which is as you say at Cagans Crossing, Four Corners is further south nearer Posner Park I believe. Having just come back I have to say we found there was not too much traffic on the 27 at all. In fact apart from OBT at rush hour didnt have any travel disruptions, there were a couple of accidents on the !4 at times which led to tail backs but we bypassed them, but considering how busy the parks etc. were was surprised the traffic volume wasn't higher.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie

Clear Creek Circle

Hi Steph,

I did a quick Google on Clear Creek Circle and it seemed to be within Clear Creek as shown on OV's neat community map : With regard to Four Corners I'd always taken that to be where 192 intersects with 27 :

"The area known as Four Corners is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida. The heart of Four Corners is US 192, six miles west of the main entrance to Walt Disney World where US 192 intersects US 27.The Four Corners name came about as geographically it's where Polk, Orange, Lake and Osceola counties intersect. The first name of the very first development in the Four Corners area, Polo Park, is representative of the four counties."

Hadn't heard that nugget about Polo Park before!

Posner Park is 10 miles further south of this where I4 intersects with 27.

Without being over dramatic about things I think my reservations about 27 lie with the heavy load traffic and the number of serious accidents that have taken place. You're right about I4 too - a busy road.

Regards

Jim
    Last edited by Jill; 10-07-2011 at 20:25. Reason: Link removed

Gold 5 Star Member
    Jim
    There is a community called Four Corners as well which is close to the I4 junction. My first assumption was that Clear Creek Circle would be on Clear Creek, and it may well be that it is and that the owners describe it as "Four Corners" (which is exactly how we describe the area around Cagans Crossing too). I didnt Google it though as I assumed from the following post that there must be a street of that name on the Four Corners development. To make sure we are giving accurate information we really need to know exactly which one it is , although there isn't a great deal of distance between the 2 locations (probably 5-10 mins driving).

Give me the I4 over the M25 any day though
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Give me the I4 over the M25 any day though)
    Absolutely! :-) / Jim

Clear Creek is hardly the back of beyond as implied by saying that the 27 is busy. You only go on the 27 for one mile before going on the 192. On this stretch of road I have never seen one accident. The problems occur further south.
    Jill and Brian

Super Moderator
    We also spend far more time queueing on the M25 than we do on the I4 which in comparison is a doddle.

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    Clear Creek is hardly the back of beyond as implied by saying that the 27 is busy.
    Hi Jill/Brian,

Sorry if I have upset you but I'm not quite sure how you draw this implication. My actual words were "I'm not a fan of the traffic on 27 though". How does that translate into "Clear Creek is in the back of beyond"?

Regards

Jim