Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dining at Champions Gate

Florida Chatterbox
    We went to Paris Express for lunch last week, the Quiche is freshly made, large portion and tasted yummy. The owner David came to our table and chatted with us, a lovely man, he explained everything on the menu is made fresh for every guest.

I would recommend this place, not sure how the service would be when they are very busy but the food is worth the wait.

We all have different tastes and expectations. Chillis at Champions Gate did nothing for me. We will try Paris Express in the next few days and report back.[msnwink]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizb View Post

I would recommend this place, not sure how the service would be when they are very busy but the food is worth the wait.
    Not two hours though...lol

Food was pretty decent though, even if it wasn't quite the right order but that was the week it opened so teething problems I guess! We had quiet an adventure when we went but that is for another day!
    CDV

Dining at Champions Gate

Anyone recommend any new dining options at Champions Gate recently? The area was crying out for some alternatives to Chillis last time we were there

Super Moderator
    We were looking for somewhere for lunch in May and found an English fish and chip shop. Needless to say it lured my husband in and we thoroughly enjoyed it and will go back again next time we are in the area.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    We were looking for somewhere for lunch in May and found an English fish and chip shop. Needless to say it lured my husband in and we thoroughly enjoyed it and will go back again next time we are in the area.
    Eaten there, the Fish & Chips are very good but they also do other things which look good.

They have a facebook page which has a menu.
    Last edited by Laurel Oak; 31-08-2016 at 21:53.

Another vote for the English fish and chip shop. It's been going about 2 years now and their food is freshly cooked and they seem to have a good clientel. A Wendy's opened earlier in the year, and the Italian has changed hands a couple of times over the years but have not tried it since the original people were there. There are another couple of 'multiples' on the cards but I can't remember what they are!

Florida Chatterbox
    Thought I'd read that there is to be a Millers Ale House.

Florida Chatterbox
    I also heard from a Neighbour there was a Millers Ale House & a Red Robin.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizb View Post
    I also heard from a Neighbour there was a Millers Ale House & a Red Robin.
    Looked on google maps and there is.