Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather at Christmas / new year

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Weather at Christmas time can vary - it can go from quite warm to chilly, especially after dark. Lightweight jackets and layers are a good idea Have a brill time - Christmas is magic at Disney!

Florida Chatterbox
    We were out there for my daughters wedding last Christmas, mornings and evenings were cold but some days it got very warm. It was the first time we had ever been there for the Christmas period and seeing all the parks with their Christmas decorations was fantastic, however it was the busiest time we had ever been and I doubt we would go back there at that time of year again. Enjoy your holiday, it was certainly an experience I'll always remember!!
    Margaret

We've done it 3 or 4 times now and the weather has been really variable. We certainly have not had two weeks of warm weather. Mixed, is probably the word. We've had really warm days, followed by some cold days. Generally the heat is concentrated between about 10 or 11 am through to about 4pm. Outside of those times, it hasn't been great.

Having said that, it's still shorts and T shirts, with an occasional jumper day needed. If you're doing the parks, it's much better than the blistering heat of August (just don't make the mistake of getting soaked late in the day on a water ride, because you won't dry out.
    Tonish