Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Paris Express at Champions Gate

Gold 5 Star Member

Paris Express at Champions Gate

The new Paris Express cafe has opened at Champions Gate.

It is open every day from 6.30am to 4pm, so finally a breakfast place nearby.

We tried it yesterday for lunch and the food and service were very good. The prices were very reasonable and all food is cooked to order.

Will certainly use it again [msnsmile]

It is round the corner from Publix in the very end unit where Florida Spirit check in office used to be.
    Rosie

[ihop]What brilliant news that it is a good place for breakfast. Have been waiting for over 6 years for some entrepreneur to come along. Afraid I will have to wait awhile now before I get to sample it. As you know I called in there last Monday when it opened but did not eat anything, just looked at the menu. Great news. Thank you for sampling!![ihop]

Sandra

Sounds good, Rosie, and terribly honourable of you to test it on our behalf![msntongue]
    Euan

Gold 5 Star Member
    You know me Euan, anything for the cause []
    Rosie

Great news, over in September so will certainly give it a try. Just wish they would open more restaurants at Champions Gate there is only the Pizza place which is very good and then Chilli's which personally I think is awful and then nothing. I am sure a good Outback or Carrabas or Olive Garden would do brilliant there.
    Val

Florida Newbie
    Indian Ridge Oaks since 1997. www.orlando.uk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Great news, over in September so will certainly give it a try. Just wish they would open more restaurants at Champions Gate there is only the Pizza place which is very good and then Chilli's which personally I think is awful and then nothing. I am sure a good Outback or Carrabas or Olive Garden would do brilliant there.
    Val
    Agree. The focus however seems to be on the Rolling Oaks Commons area (192 & 429) with Sweet Tomatoes recently opening there as well.

Regards

Jim

Val, the pizza place has closed however when I was there last week, the place is being refurbished and a new Pizza place is going to open. I agree, I am sure if the bigger chain restaurants moved in they would do well, but obviously their market research tells them differently.