Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some very good BA fares available

Florida Savvy
    We have just booked with BA for March £362 from London to Tampa. Good price when you compare it to the other airlines, and it includes 23kg luggage, meals and bar service.. I'm happy.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Momma View Post
    We have just booked with BA for March £362 from London to Tampa. Good price when you compare it to the other airlines, and it includes 23kg luggage, meals and bar service.. I'm happy.
    You hand luggage can also weigh 23kg - as long as it is the right size and you can lift it into the overhead locker[msnoo]
    Lyn

Florida Savvy
    Even better!!!! Thank you....

Start building up those muscles now !
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    You hand luggage can also weigh 23kg - as long as it is the right size and you can lift it into the overhead locker
    I often wonder what you can put in hand luggage(and needed on holiday) that would weigh over 50 pounds!!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    You hand luggage can also weigh 23kg - as long as it is the right size and you can lift it into the overhead locker[msnoo]
    One big advantage over Virgin's stingy 6kg hand luggage allowance. Means we can easily fly on hand luggage only as we are able to lift our cabin cases into the overheads so no hanging around waiting for luggage after the queue for immigration.

Florida Newbie
    Looking for flights for November from Manchester to Orlando. Thought we might have to return to stopover flights that we used to use as they were cheaper. (One of the luxuries of retiring from teaching is not having to go in school hols and we have flown direct ever since!)
    BA seemed a pretting good bet, even tho we would have to change (£472), but when i looked closer they were changing in the US and in London. Landing at Gatwick and needing to transfer to Heathrow (at extra expense) for flight to Manchester.
    Just gone back to Virgin and for an extra £20 each are flying direct! Booked and sorted.!!

Gill

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    More to the that it is up to 23kg, some airlines a re limited to much less. Also if there any musos out there, there is somewhere a clause that musicians are allowed to carry one instrument as hand luggage, providing it fits in the overhead lockers. Having had priceless guitars ruined this is a godsend and I wish I had known earlier.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just a reminder that this sale is due to end on Tuesday and as it's been extended once already another seems unlikely. Same goes for the American Airlines sale.

Florida Expert
    Just booked today with them, first time, good price for Feb half term.