Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some very good BA fares available

Florida Expert
    Thanks for the info, just booked for January !
    Tracey

shame those prices don't go to October 2012 .... hopefully there will be some bargins later on this year for that time [msnsad]
    Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Is that just from London KG - or can people go from say Manchester for a little extra? Obviously not direct but via London!

Florida Chatterbox
    Looking at BA's website it appears those fares are from London GTW. Slightly dearer if you start your trip from Manchester. Approx £55 more for example dates I looked at.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3389.aspx

Florida Expert
    Just booked for January 2012, must admit thought all the good price tickets would have gone 5 days after the start of this thread. Some very odd fares, outward journey for us will be £188, the day before we travel £190 - can't imagine what BA will do with someone's extra £2.00!!
    Clare R

I also noticed that the return price can alter quite a bit when you click the outbound date, so if you are flexible, try a few dates for the best rates
    Shirley

We got good flights from Edinburgh at the end of October - £460.

Andrena

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Just booked Jan to March into Tampa £361 per person (out of this only £79 is the flight the rest are taxes so can't see prices ever going much lower than this) I have never flown into Tampa before but should be an easy drive along the I4. The sale ends July 12th.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    For those who like it, there are also some good World Traveller Plus (BA's 'Premium Economy') fares in this offer. I'm looking at Tampa and upgrading to Club World with miles which is coming out at a very nice £870 and there's lots of availability. Out in Economy and back in Club is £581.

The lowest paid Club fare on my dates is £2154.

(Just to add - if anybody taking up this offer isn't already a member of BA's Executive Club they should seriously considering joining and having these miles credited to their account. It's free to sign up and the miles come in very handy)
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 08-07-2011 at 05:02.

Super Moderator
    Just had an email from BA to say they are extending the date of their sale to 19th July.