Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Mobile Phone SIM for USA

Mobile Phone SIM for USA

Hi,

We are going to Orlando in Sept and my parents are coming too although they will be in New York for the start of the holiday. We were thinking about getting a USA SIM card each for our phones to make calls much cheaper.

I know Walmart sell phones really cheap but that doesn't help my parents as they will be in New York first and we were hoping to have it all sorted before we went.

Does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks
    Julie

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Its is bit like the UK etc, the sim cards need to be activated etc, and this will only happen once you are in the US.

If you know someone that is going to the US before you, then that is the only way, that the phones can be activated for you and brought back to the UK, also all PAYG phones will need to be topped up to keep them active, or you go through registration again.

You will only really get this sorted when you are in the US
    CERI

You could try to go to Ebay and search for USA US AT&T GO PHONE PAY AS YOU GO SIM CARD

This will list sellers who are UK based and will send you the SIM which can then be activated before you go to the U.S.

Regards Dave
    Last edited by DaveL; 27-06-2011 at 08:07.
    Dave Lewis

Florida Newbie
    Hi,
    Try www.0044.co.uk

Andy

Florida Newbie
    I dont need to know my numbers before I get the florida, so can I buy pre-pay sims in walmart (ge AT&T gophone plans) ? Any ideas how much SIM only ?
    Cheers

Hi,
    At touristsim.com you can get a SIM for $25 and then you can choose several prepaid alternatives.
    Last edited by Skobe; 10-07-2011 at 09:43.
    Bente