Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Bed Spreads

Bed Spreads

Any one know where to get American style bed spreads, not sure if this is what they are called in America, they are quilted and cover the whole of the bed with the corners cut to fit to the bed size. they are what you put on the bed to cover every thing, had them made when we bought our home but can,t seem to
    find anywhere to purchase them now, every one seems to be going to a bed in a bag.

JCPenney have a few online. I have used them before and found the service and the prices good. Ordered one lot when we were in the villa and again later from home and had them sent to my management company.

They are called comforters

Comforters are a bit more padded than bedspreads. We found some in Kohl's and also in Walmart.

Andrena

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Try Overstock.com:- http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden...th/1/dept.html

I bought some beding recently and it turned up quickly and looks lovely. I had mine delivered to our MC as we were not there for delivery.

If you register on their website they send you a online 10% discount

Sandra
    Sandra

Super Moderator
    Overstock now also ship to the UK and will sort out customs charges etc.

Florida Chatterbox
    Comforters only cover the mattress - bedspreads fall right to the floor. and No I cant find them either. I have been onto Hotel linen on-line. Ikea have them (colours are not so good) the twin is too small (does not right to the floor on the twin beds) and the queen is too big. I have been looking on-line for ages. The ones we have came with the house package.
    Elly

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain View Post
    Comforters only cover the mattress - bedspreads fall right to the floor. and No I cant find them either. I have been onto Hotel linen on-line. Ikea have them (colours are not so good) the twin is too small (does not right to the floor on the twin beds) and the queen is too big. I have been looking on-line for ages. The ones we have came with the house package.
    The alternative is to have these fitted bedspreads made, I have a number I have had for sometime so you would need to check it out to see if they are still there at Haines City - Interior Expressions 863 419 0444
    Dorothy