Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Buffets kissimmee.

There is also a Thai Thani on I-Drive which is much more authentic with the bric a brac. You can certainly get a hot curry...they look at you in amazement when you ask for Thai hot or Firehouse hot!!!! Wonderful.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    What was the name of the one on I-Drive?

Florida Newbie
    The one we visited on I-Drive is called 'The New Punjab Indian Restuarant'.
    It is at 7451 International Drive, Orlando.
    davieb

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by jeansusrentals View Post
    Whole foods is in a nice mall right off Sand Lake Road, just after I nternational Drive. One of my most favourite shops! Not cheap but the meat, fish, salads, fruit and Veggies, ready meals and especially the bread are all wonderful!EnjoyJean
    It's brilliant if you have anyone in your party with allergies. They do fantastic gluten free muffins and cup cakes, as well as waffles pancakes, cookies etc.
    Jo

We just love our Indian food and have tried many over the years in Florida but now have just given up as they just seem very bland compared to the UK. What we do is have an Indian just before leaving for Florida and then the evening after we arrive home you will find us down our local Balti.

Val

I loved Passage to India on 192, although some of the food was trying too hard - full of unnecessary seasoning and nuts. I've also tried Punjab Restaurant on International Drive which used to be my favourite but they're a little hit-and-miss when ordering for a takeaway (always been brilliant when eating in) and their menu isn't as comprehensive as Passage to India's. I do think they do a lunch buffet though.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We haven't tried it but there is Madras Indian Restaurant (they do 'to go') on 192, our management company love it.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    We haven't tried it but there is Madras Indian Restaurant (they do 'to go') on 192, our management company love it.
    Lyn, whereabouts on 192, it may be worth a try.