Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John can you help me please

John can you help me please

i now have over a 1,000 messages in my inbox/outbox, i couldnt even send this message private as i have gone 'over' my quota and was told to delete some i cant delete any, think i had about 250 messages, all of them are just repeated and repeated
    can you please clear my inbox/outbox pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
    thankyou x
    Liesa

simply delete them Lisa, usethe check all box. Poor John must have his hands full at the moment.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I don't have access to PM's so can't do it for you without logging in as you (I don't know your password either so you'd have to email me that) and deleting them for you. There is an obvious tickbox on the PM screen and a button to them delete them.

Liesa

I had the same thing happen to my messages .... I had about 500 I had to delete the repeated messages manually ....[msnsad]
    Wendy

There is an option on there to bulk delete them so it should have been quick and painless. Tell me you didn't do each one in turn? [msncry]
    Quote Originally Posted by kitch50 View Post
    Liesa

I had the same thing happen to my messages .... I had about 500 I had to delete the repeated messages manually ....[msnsad]

done it didnt realise they were the sent box... when u put them back John they copied at 4 times every message, i had over a 1,000 i have never had or sent a 1,000 messages, still all done now thanks xxxxx
    Last edited by LiesaAnna; 25-06-2011 at 13:36.
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have the same problem, but cannot find a delete button. Actually I only have 664 so you are quite ahead of me. As there are around 30 of each message I want to do them singly because there is some information that I don't want to lose, but where is the delete button when I have checked them individually?

Not sure whether I am being thick here or whether it's something to do with the iPad not having some of the features???

Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    done it didnt realise they were the sent box... when u put them back John they copied at 4 times every message, i had over a 1,000 i have never had or sent a 1,000 messages, still all done now thanks xxxxx

It's ok on my iPad here.Tick the box to the right of any you want to delete (you an do more than one message at a time) and then tap the Selected Messages button, select Delete and then tap the Proceed button.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrook View Post
    I have the same problem, but cannot find a delete button. Actually I only have 664 so you are quite ahead of me. As there are around 30 of each message I want to do them singly because there is some information that I don't want to lose, but where is the delete button when I have checked them individually?Not sure whether I am being thick here or whether it's something to do with the iPad not having some of the features???

The bulk delete is at the very bottom right of the long list of messages.....I found it after nearly wearing out the keyboard deleting them one at a time!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    I had over 1,000, '588 in storage' - in 'edit folder' on left there is an 'empty folder' that gets rid of them all.