Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: advise re disney Please.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I think, if im totally honest, you are missing out on so much if you dont visit Disney - in my opinion there is equally as much for adults as for children - some great rides, spectacular shows, super entertainment as well as great places to eat and drink...

I think when you visit you'll wonder why you havent done so sooner! Enjoy!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by viento View Post
    We have been to orlando 5 times ( LOVE IT ) and have always gone to the same theme parks, but have never been to any disney park, we are all adults, myself, wife, and grown up son and girlfriend, we have always thought disney was more for the kids, are we mistaken ? as on our next visit we wondered about giving it a go. Any advise would be very welcome .Thanks Ian
    My brother was also under the same impression that Disney was only for kids until he and his wife went for the first time and now they love it. They like all the parks and find something in each one they like so they tend to have hopper tickets so they can visit more than one park on each day

Florida Newbie

Great advice Thank you.

Thanks for all your advice looks like we should have gone sooner, will defo be giving it a go, although we dont go untill next may, and already "Cant wait", Will be looking for advice on tickets nearer the time as we have never heard of these hopper type tickets. Thanks very informative . Ian.

Florida Newbie
    Hi

Our vote is for epcot as there are lots of things to do. You must go for Soarin first as it gets very busy. Other rides which are good are:
    Test Track, mission space and spaceship earth - all good fun. We can recommend the Chinese restaurant and the one in morocco.

Paul & Ali

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar

Smile

OH no.....Disney is not just for kids!

We have been going as a family every year since my boys were young, but now they are late teenage and early 20's we still visit the disney parks. I have to admit Magic kingdom is supposed to be for kids, so why do my boys and thier girlfriends still want to go? I think Epcot and Hollywood studios are probably the most grown up, but there really is something in every park for all ages.
    Shirley

Disney is not just for children so much to see and do in all the parks, personally I never get fed up with the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom or Fantasmic in Holywood studios. The evening light parage in MK is always worth seeing and the fireworks and again the fireworks in Epcot are great. I feel that Disney could do with updating some of the countries round the lake in Epcot they are getting a little dated, I know we went into Canada last time we visited and watched the film show and some of the fashions in the film were so dated it made us all laugh. Just love Disney my husband and I could sit and just watch the children's faces when they see the characters for the first time something we never get fed up of seeing even if it is just the two of us such a delight.
    Val