Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish and chips

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    We like the fish and chips at Downtown Disney (Ragland Road I think it's called). They even do a pretty decent pot of curry sauce to go with it, which I must have with fish and chips.
    LOL - I had never seen curry sauce with fish and chips till I went to the local fish and chip shop in Crookes where they do student specials and you can have curry sauce with fish and chips. Not something I would have ever thought of putting together

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Also try the Tavern in Celbration, their Boston Scrud is excellent !!!!!
    Its Boston Scrod
    Roger

Last time we were out we had Haddock and chips at the Red Lobster and it was pretty good. Being Scottish we are not too keen on Cod and chips so this was a nice change. We are fans of Red Lobster and their scones are great which they give you free of charge.

Andrena

Mmmmh ... chips and curry sauce ... we'll be there! Have only tried poutine once since moving to Canada ... errrhhh ... maybe I'll need to try again, elsewhere, however it wasn't chips and gravy like I'm used to!

Quote Originally Posted by Dads_Taxi View Post
    I filled the car with gas at a filling station on the corner of Lake Wilson Road and Ronald Reagan Park, and on hearing my Mancunian accent the guy serving me asked "are you British? I have best fish and chips in the area" !!

I didn't try them.
    If that's the Chevron station, when we were there in Feb it had shut down, which was a pity, as they also did good pizzas.
    Euan