Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Vegetarians eating out in Orlando

Florida Newbie

Smile Vegetarians eating out in Orlando

Hi everyone,
    I have just booked our flights for November, there will six of us (all adults) and my daughter is a vegetarian. We have been several times before but was just wondering if anyone can recommend any good places to eat which would give her a good choice. The rest of the party are meat eaters and would love to try Manny's as we have not been, but looking at the menu she may find it hard to find anything. Thanks [chatter][msnsmile]

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Try Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoe's - register with their Veg Club online (top right on website) and they send you money off coupons all the time. Here's the link:-

http://www.souplantation.com/locatio...name=Kissimmee

The food is lovely

Sandra
    Last edited by Sandra M; 16-06-2011 at 11:39. Reason: spelling
    Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    My daughter is vegetarian too and have been to Manny's a few times. She usually gets some starters ( quesidilla without the chicken ) etc. Is usually happy enough.

I would certainly say Sweet Tomatoe loads and loads of salad and if only your daughter veggie then also something for everyone. Manny's she can fill up on the endless salad, best salad in Florida well in my opinion

Val

Florida Savvy
    We always struggle a bit cos my husband is vegetarian and not a salad eater! He lives on Pizza =-)

The vegetable Platter at Cracker Barrell is our veggie Daughters fav....with Mac and cheese on the side.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Bahama Breeze is good for vegetarians. As well as several choices without meat on the menu they will also make up other items on the menu minus the meat.

House of Blues is also pretty good for vegetarians and I can recommend the Penne with Spinach and Roasted Red Peppers or the wild mushroom penne without the chicken.
    Rosie

Florida Newbie
    Thanks everyone for the advice, it will help cut down on the time looking for somewhere decent to eat for her.[msnsmile]