Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New Look to the Forum

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    That's still on my to-do list but we hope to have something in place very soon.
    Looking forward to it being added again

It's the Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado river, a few miles south of Lake Powell. Gorgeous sight, but one of the toughest pictures I took in our whole stay in Arizona as I'm soooo affraid of heights [msnscared]. I actually laid on my belly and extended my arms as far as I could, not really elegant .

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra M View Post
    Well done on sorting the avatar but although I can see it I have no idea what it is[msnscared] Can you please put me out of my misery and tell me what it is

Thank you

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    It looks amazing. We only dipped our toes into Arizona last summer but loved the landscape and can't wait to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by lafifille View Post
    It's the Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado river, a few miles south of Lake Powell. Gorgeous sight, but one of the toughest pictures I took in our whole stay in Arizona as I'm soooo affraid of heights [msnscared]. I actually laid on my belly and extended my arms as far as I could, not really elegant .

My Avatar has gone & most of my PMs have also gone the ones I have are repeated loads of time
    Carol

I probably shouldn't say it here, but as much as we love Florida, Arizona is truly amazing. Very different type of vacations, so I guess there's no competition [msnwink]. We did southern Az first with the Saguaro National park (giant cactus), the Desert Museum (don't miss it) and Mount Lemmon, then went up to Flagstaff where we had a house exchange and did day trips from there. Sedona, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, the Snowbowl, Route 66 towns (and bikers ), many ancient Sinagua (Indians) caves dwellings and petroglyphs, the desert, the canyons,the mountains... all right, sorry, way off topic [].

Back to topic: I'm getting used to the new forum and starting to like it [clap].

It looks amazing. We only dipped our toes into Arizona last summer but loved the landscape and can't wait to go back.

Florida Chatterbox
    I've just logged on to the new site for the first time. It seems much more intuitive. I see you have been ironing out niggles but I definitely think this is the way forward. The old forum was looking somewhat dated and had some strange navigation which took a while to understand. Graeme

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I haven't ssen that anybody else has the problem that i am having using google chrome-it directs me to the old server even though i've cleared my cache (no idea but thanks john!) anybody else having probs or shall i just stick to internet explorer?

Does it actually display old pages on the forums?

The reason I ask is the old forum no longer exists anywhere on the internet so I wonder if Chrome has got something stuck in it's cache. It's working fine in Chrome here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the Frog View Post
    I haven't ssen that anybody else has the problem that i am having using google chrome-it directs me to the old server even though i've cleared my cache (no idea but thanks john!) anybody else having probs or shall i just stick to internet explorer?

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Does it actually display old pages on the forums?

The reason I ask is the old forum no longer exists anywhere on the internet so I wonder if Chrome has got something stuck in it's cache. It's working fine in Chrome here.
    It does-it takes me to the old home page but then if i click on active topics it gives the 500 internal server message-i'll try clearing the memory and cache again it's obviously something at my end

It sounds like Chrome has got itself screwed up somewhere there.

Out of interest, what is the link it's giving you for Active Topics, as the old style forum link for this should automatically re-direct to the new one, so you don't see a page not found error message?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the Frog View Post
    It does-it takes me to the old home page but then if i click on active topics it gives the 500 internal server message-i'll try clearing the memory and cache again it's obviously something at my end