Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Villa Advertisers Area

Unhappy

More help needed please. The advertisers area has disappeared again and so has a post to this thread that I made this morning. I did get a message saying your post will not be visible until it has been checked by a moderator but that was about 4 hours ago and it's still not showing.
    Julie

Thanks John I can see the advertisers area again now. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappear again.
    Julie

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    It should be ok for you from now on, but I do know we need a slight tweak to the settings to make sure we catch all advertisers as some who have not made many postings may be being inadvertently left out of Advertisers Area access for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Thanks John I can see the advertisers area again now. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappear again.

Well I've logged out and logged back in and can still access the advertisers site so whatever you did seems to have worked. Thanks again.
    Julie

Am I missing something? I've looked everywhere & still can't find the Advertisers area or the Sticky's. Am I looking for an orange header or do they come under one of this list? I can only see:
    Villa guest area, Disney parks, Other theme parks, Misc, Central Florida Gen Forum, Classified, Seasonal, Move to florida, Villa owners, Communities, Forum admin, Remembrance of 911, Other areas.

Pam

Florida Chatterbox
    I cant see it either, missing my fix, need help

Your user used a different email address to that which you use for villa enquiries and thus the system could not match you up and thus did not think you were a valid advertiser. I've now changed your forum email to the one you use for enquiries and you should now have access.
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvillas View Post
    Am I missing something? I've looked everywhere & still can't find the Advertisers area or the Sticky's. Am I looking for an orange header or do they come under one of this list? I can only see:
    Villa guest area, Disney parks, Other theme parks, Misc, Central Florida Gen Forum, Classified, Seasonal, Move to florida, Villa owners, Communities, Forum admin, Remembrance of 911, Other areas.

Pam

Remind me of your villa ref number as it's not in your forum signature and I can't find any villa advertisers with the same email as your forum user?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I cant see it either, missing my fix, need help

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Sorry to be a pain, but I can't find it either. Villa number 2219. Thanks, Jackie

You were using a different email address for the forums and villa enquiries so it won't be able to match them up and thus grant you Villa Advertisers Area access. I've changed your forum email to be the same as the villa enquiries and the area should now be available to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie greaves View Post
    Sorry to be a pain, but I can't find it either. Villa number 2219. Thanks, Jackie