Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo Fast track

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by CERICROWLEY View Post
    You will not be able to put him on your car until he arrives, as far as I am aware, but you can drop off in any of the other depots in the area, just take your agreement in with him and his licence and they can add him on.
    Okey Cokey-Thank you

Florida Newbie
    Can you use a Visa debit card with this system?

Florida Newbie
    I am trying to register for this but my uscarhire confirmation number is not being accepted, am I missing something?

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by villalover59 View Post
    I am trying to register for this but my uscarhire confirmation number is not being accepted, am I missing something?
    Silly me I was using the wrong confirmation number!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Our 3rd hire is a 7 day rental from LAX dropoff PHX ( no oneway rental if you book with Uscarhire !! )
    Not sure that this is the case, when we hired a one way rental through USAcarhire we had to pay about $300 to the Car Hire Company when we collected the car for the one way hire.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    Just completed my Alamo Fast track and have some estimated charges, wondered if anyone else has had the same and what would they be for as uscarhire is all inclusive?

Inclusive Rate Items
    Time & distance Included
    No charge distance Included
    (29) Collision damage waiver full Included
    (29) Extended protection Included
    Concession recoup fee 9.89 % Included
    (29) Rental car facility chg 4.60/day Included
    (29) Tire/battery fee .02/day Included
    (29) Florida surcharge 2.00/day Included
    (29) Vehicle license fee .69/day Included
    Sales tax (7.0%) Included
    Guaranteed Base Rate Included
    (1) Additional Driver Included
    Unlimited Miles Included

Additional Drivers
    *************** ($9.99/Day)

Taxes, Surcharges and Fees
    Concession Recoup Fee 9.89 % $5.86
    Sales Tax (7.0%) $4.56

Subtotal.......................................... ....$10.42

Estimated Total.......................................$69.64

Estimated Amount Due to be charged to customer's credit card at time of rent.

Administrator
    I confirm there is no 1-way fee with Alamo anymore for rentals between Arizona, Nevada and California.

With the estimated charges, I cannot see from the list which item it is saying the charge will be on. If you are on the Silver optoin the only charge will be for the tank of fuel (unless say you have added a 3rd driver for example).

Sometimes the estimated charge could be for something that is actually included so you will find you will not actually be charged.

If you are still unsure, email me or Roulla at info@uscarhire.co.uk with your order number so we can take a look for you.

Florida Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    I confirm there is no 1-way fee with Alamo anymore for rentals between Arizona, Nevada and California.

With the estimated charges, I cannot see from the list which item it is saying the charge will be on. If you are on the Silver optoin the only charge will be for the tank of fuel (unless say you have added a 3rd driver for example).

Sometimes the estimated charge could be for something that is actually included so you will find you will not actually be charged.

If you are still unsure, email me or Roulla at info@uscarhire.co.uk with your order number so we can take a look for you.
    Thanks Roger, I bet it's the fuel!

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Hi
    I have just received an email back from Betsy at Alamo who says

If there is a Kisok at the location your are renting from, then it is available for any car class reserved, there is not a restriction. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

That sounds like good news confirmed Roger ?
    Can you confirm that this is correct, Roger. Can you now use the kiosk when hiring Economy cars?
    Also, are big queues starting to build up at these kiosks?
    Ian

Florida Expert
    Estimated Amount Due to be charged to customer's credit card at time of rent.

In fact this amount is not charged until the return of the car. If the car you have selected has a 'larger than normal fuel tank' for that size of car beware as the charge will be increased, as I found to my cost.
    Clare R