Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo Fast track

Administrator
    Yes, if you book say an Intermediate car, then upgrade to a Full Size on collection (free upgrade or otherwise) then the fuel tank will be larger on the Full size so you would be charge a bit more for the fuel (may be $10 - $15) if you are on the Silver option.

Florida Expert
    Have just registered for this, additional driver added too so hope saves a lot of time at Miami

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Hi
    I have just received an email back from Betsy at Alamo who says

If there is a Kisok at the location your are renting from, then it is available for any car class reserved, there is not a restriction. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

That sounds like good news confirmed Roger ?
    Hi Roger,
    Could you confirm if this is correct and that booking an economy car means we can use the express service.
    Also, I am unable to chose an alternative drop off point for Alamo cars from your car rental site, but I can for Dollar. Is this a problem with my computer or Alamo.
    Thanks
    Ian

Administrator
    With Alamo you cannot do a 1-way rental in an Economy car, so that is why you cannot see the other drop-off locations. If you select a Compact then you should see alternative drop off locations. If you are travelling after the summer peak then the Intermediate car is on offer at the same price as the Compact, so you may as well quote and book an Intermediate.

I can't comment on Alamo saying the kiosk is available for smaler cars. If that is what they have told you then it should be fine (I know it has worked for others with smaller cars).

Florida Chatterbox
    My husbands driving licence is being renewed at present - Can I do the save time for me as main driver and add him later or do I need both driving licences when I am doing it.
    Thanks
    Alison

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by allyjack View Post
    My husbands driving licence is being renewed at present - Can I do the save time for me as main driver and add him later or do I need both driving licences when I am doing it.
    Thanks
    Alison
    You need your licence number,expiry date etc but you could do yourself and add him when it comes through

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the Frog View Post
    You need your licence number,expiry date etc but you could do yourself and add him when it comes through
    Thanks was wondering if you could add someone at a later stage. Thanks
    Alison

Florida Newbie
    My licence expires in 2o54 but it only goes to 2045 what should i put for my expiry date?

Administrator
    Just put 2045, as all they want is to know your license will be valid.

Have just signed up for this but the email they sent says proceed to the rental counter??? I thought we could just go to the kiosks?
    Lynne