Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo Fast track

Florida Chatterbox
    You can just go straight to the machines.

Administrator
    Yes, no need to go to the rental counter.

Thanks for letting me know
    Lynne

Florida Newbie
    Hi,

Just received our final email regarding our hire and have read previous posts and tyrying to get to the bottom of this issue.

We have an economy booked now posts have said you can go to the kiosks, however the email I have received tells me

Note: the Kiosks may NOT be used if you have booked one of the following: Economy, Compact or Intermediate.
    Is there a definitive answer to this. We have done the save time and got our confirmation details but would like an answer as to Economy hirers can use the kiosks?

thanks

Florida Newbie
    Yes I would now like to know , especially given Alamo had emailed me saying the intermediate would be OK to use the kiosk if there was a kiosk at the depot. .If the kiosk cannot be used then I would consider changing the rental . Roger says he doesnt know so how would we ??
    We come from a land downunder

Administrator
    The official rule is as I stated, and as per the email we sent you. The Economy, Compact and Intermediate are not usable with the kiosk.

However, every customer that has provided feedback says they have been able to use the kiosk even with these smaller cars.

We can only tell you what the official rule is, else you may be disappointed, but if you can get away with it on the smaller cars then it's a bonus.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Roger . In that case we should cancel the intermediate hire as there is little point in using the kiosk for the 8 seater and then have to queue for the second car. I guess I need to cancel and rebook a full size ? Can you tell me the best way to do this , we have fully paid and have the voucher for the hires. I would rather pay the extra and be assured of a no hassles exit from Miami .
    We come from a land downunder

Administrator
    It looks like Roulla has already dealt with this for you since you posted this, so hopefully that's all now sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Thanks Roger . In that case we should cancel the intermediate hire as there is little point in using the kiosk for the 8 seater and then have to queue for the second car. I guess I need to cancel and rebook a full size ? Can you tell me the best way to do this , we have fully paid and have the voucher for the hires. I would rather pay the extra and be assured of a no hassles exit from Miami .

Arrived in Miami tonight and tried to use the kiosk but it wouldn't accept anything. I asked the man on the counter and her said it wouldn't accept foreign licenses!
    Anyway not much of a queue so no problem and got an upgrade to a full size for free so very happy thank you
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnes View Post
    Arrived in Miami tonight and tried to use the kiosk but it wouldn't accept anything. I asked the man on the counter and her said it wouldn't accept foreign licenses!
    Anyway not much of a queue so no problem and got an upgrade to a full size for free so very happy thank you
    Has the rail link to the Rental Centre opened now Lynne?