Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo Fast track

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by GUMBALL View Post
    I would be interested when this service became available too.

We originally booked back last November, but amended the booking (extended it) in March this year for this August.

Would we be able to use Fast track? We fly into Tampa if it makes a difference.

Many Thanks

Sean
    Just bumping back to the top...

Can anyone help with this??

Thanks

Sean

Administrator
    You would need to rebook to get this. If you email info@uscarhire.co.uk with your order number then we can assist.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Just another question on this-I've just done it and it says "Take the elevator down to the first level, Alamo is located in the middle of the first floor in the airport terminal. Proceed to the counter obtain your rental agreement and vehicle keys."---I presume that is where the machine is? or do I still need to speak to a human bean?

Administrator
    Yes, this is where the machines are, so no need to speak to a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the Frog View Post
    Just another question on this-I've just done it and it says "Take the elevator down to the first level, Alamo is located in the middle of the first floor in the airport terminal. Proceed to the counter obtain your rental agreement and vehicle keys."---I presume that is where the machine is? or do I still need to speak to a human bean?

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    You would need to rebook to get this. If you email info@uscarhire.co.uk with your order number then we can assist.
    Hi Roger, Thanks for your reply.

I've have now rebooked this with Roulla who, as ever, was a great help.

Thanks again

Sean

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiansville View Post
    We have just used them for the first time and it was great! Booked the 7 seater SUV and wanted to add an additional driver. Went strait to the machine and keyed the infomation, printed out the agreement and straight to the parking lot and drove off in the Tahoe all within a very short period. There was a long line at the rental desk which we were able to avoid! We have always preferred Alamo but things have just got even better!
    So did you have to go to a depot later to put the additional driver on? Or is this information that you can key in? We are flying into Miami so anything to get on the road asap

Quote Originally Posted by sammibabe View Post
    So did you have to go to a depot later to put the additional driver on? Or is this information that you can key in? We are flying into Miami so anything to get on the road asap
    I just keyed the required information at the terminal and it was all done. Took a matter of a few minutes. Great system!
    Jim

Florida Newbie
    How and who verifies your license?
    David

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    When you drive up to exit barrier, they take your agreement and drivers licence to verify all your details.
    CERI

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by CERICROWLEY View Post
    When you drive up to exit barrier, they take your agreement and drivers licence to verify all your details.
    So many questions!!!!

Do you not have any "human contact" until this point??

Or, are there still attendants at the kiosks in the garage? (To help you find the car you want if you cant find what you want!)

Thanks

Sean