Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo Fast track

The machines didn't work when we tried it a couple of weeks ago- it came up invalid. And we had a Full size car.

Administrator
    You booked your car before this service was made available hence you were not able to use it.

Ah that explains it then.

We have just used them for the first time and it was great! Booked the 7 seater SUV and wanted to add an additional driver. Went strait to the machine and keyed the infomation, printed out the agreement and straight to the parking lot and drove off in the Tahoe all within a very short period. There was a long line at the rental desk which we were able to avoid! We have always preferred Alamo but things have just got even better!
    Jim

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    You booked your car before this service was made available hence you were not able to use it.
    When was the service first made available? I must have missed the announcement that US car hire customers could now use the machines.
    David

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiansville View Post
    We have just used them for the first time and it was great! Booked the 7 seater SUV and wanted to add an additional driver. Went strait to the machine and keyed the infomation, printed out the agreement and straight to the parking lot and drove off in the Tahoe all within a very short period. There was a long line at the rental desk which we were able to avoid! We have always preferred Alamo but things have just got even better!
    Sounds good!

Hope you don't mind me asking, what airport was this at?

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean - We arrived at Orlando International. The lines at the desk were really long so we were really pleased we didn't have to wait. We were able to just key in the information at the terminal and go straight across to the parking garage and get the car. A huge bonus after a long flight!
    Jim

Florida Newbie
    Hi
    I have just received an email back from Betsy at Alamo who says

If there is a Kisok at the location your are renting from, then it is available for any car class reserved, there is not a restriction. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

That sounds like good news confirmed Roger ?
    We come from a land downunder

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by David W View Post
    When was the service first made available? I must have missed the announcement that US car hire customers could now use the machines.
    I would be interested when this service became available too.

We originally booked back last November, but amended the booking (extended it) in March this year for this August.

Would we be able to use Fast track? We fly into Tampa if it makes a difference.

Many Thanks

Sean
    Last edited by GUMBALL; 20-06-2011 at 20:42.

Florida Chatterbox
    Just done this on-line and was very simple. They even had a lot of the information stored from last time so there was not much to type in. One thing I did notice was on my daughters driving licence expiry date it would not accept the expiry date from the paper licence as the choice of year did not extend that far so we had to put the expiry date of the card part of the licence.