Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Prime Outlets - Website?

Prime Outlets - Website?

Just printed off my coupon for my discount voucher book at Premium Outlets, then went to do the same at Prome Outlets. Seems that Prime Outlets website no longer exists, as when I click on Prime Outlets search results, I am being redirected to Premium Outlets.
    Anybody know what has happened with Prime's website?

Florida Savvy
    I don't know what's happened to the website but I know they are now both owned by the same company! Maybe coupons will be valid at both outlets! Hope this helps ! Pauline
    Pauline mccluskey

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by BIGEYE
    Just printed off my coupon for my discount voucher book at Premium Outlets, then went to do the same at Prome Outlets. Seems that Prime Outlets website no longer exists, as when I click on Prime Outlets search results, I am being redirected to Premium Outlets.
    Anybody know what has happened with Prime's website?
    [/quote]

"Prime" Outlets is now called Orlando Premium Outlets - International Drive and you will find it and its available coupons on the Premium Outlets Website under CENTERS. The original Premium Outlets is referred to as Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Avenue. Both Outlets have their own coupons that you will need to print off separately.

Hope that helps

Dawn

Thanks for that Dawn.