Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fun Spot Go Karts

Florida Newbie

Fun Spot Go Karts

Hi folks,

I've seen an advert for Fun Spot which has 2 parks one in Orlando and 1 in Kissimmee. Has anybody been? It looks quite good but I'm not sure if it's suitable for my 2 kids (aged 7 and 5).

It looks like something their Dad will love[msnsmile2]

When I followed the link from this site to the site that sells tickets the prices seem reasonable but I think I'll hang fire until I get some good reviews of the place!!!

Thanks

Fun Spot, especially the go karting is a very good value day out.
    There are a number of tracks etc to go on.

My children were 7 and 4 when we went last and they weren't as interested as my teenage niece and nephew who absolutely loved it.

I think at 7 and 5 the kids would have to share a kart with an adult but I'm sure it would still be fun..

Florida Expert
    my daughter loved it I think she was either 2 or 3 at the time 3 I think actually there are rides for smaller kids and then there are the thrill rides.
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

The Kissimmee location is best,we do an all day discounted wrist band, great value.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Duffman
    Hi folks,

I've seen an advert for Fun Spot which has 2 parks one in Orlando and 1 in Kissimmee. Has anybody been? It looks quite good but I'm not sure if it's suitable for my 2 kids (aged 7 and 5).

It looks like something their Dad will love[msnsmile2]

When I followed the link from this site to the site that sells tickets the prices seem reasonable but I think I'll hang fire until I get some good reviews of the place!!!

Thanks
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Our children love Fun Spot and we try and go there once during our vacation. Well worth a visit.

Florida Expert
    Our kids love it too. Be sure to go on a Friday or Saturday night as they have Car Shows on (use the search function above and I'm sure you will find more threads on that!). Here are a few of my favourites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0011.jpg   DSC_0012.jpg   DSC_0013.jpg  
    Steve