Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I in the minority

Gold 5 Star Member
    I remember going TO Disney once and there were only a few hundred people there..we never saw a soul for hours..I felt like Liz Taylor...lol

I remember going to Universal first week in December 2009. A cold wet windy day for Florida. Universal was a ghost town, never in all our years of visiting Universal have we witnessed it being so quiet. Yes it was great no queues but definitely no atmosphere. We played a game try to spot a person as we turned a corner.

I hate the parks when it’s absolutely heaving but a happy medium involving queuing is spot on for us. We have met some very interesting families waiting in a queue. In fact one English family we chatted to who was staying in a suite on International Drive stayed in my 4 bed on their next visit . I would never complain about how busy it is in the parks . More families in the parks has to be good for business [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I must admit, i do enjoy the hustle and bustle of the parks and dont mind it being busy but refuse to queue for rides if the wait time is ridiculous [msneek]

I think it all adds to the atmosphere of orlando!