Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Choosing a villa option for next time

Florida Expert
    Although we booked the villa first it was with rough dates to be confirmed once flights were booked. I said to the owner (we had stayed there before) that if that they had enquiries where we needed to confirm to let me know. We booked flights and then confirmed dates but it gave us that leeway to book best prices

Florida Chatterbox
    We bought our villa on a resort which has a clubhouse, community pool and facilities, it is just a short walk for our teens/guests so there is a sociable element with lots of events going on plus its near all the parks and restaurants at Formosa - we chose carefully. Having owned a 4 bed on a quiet community that was lovely but our 6 bed with all on site facilities can't be beaten whatever type of family you are in my opinion. I also love the luxury of a hotel and now and again we have a couple of nights in one if we have a booking which overlaps our flights but last time with time difference woke early and had to go to the lobby for coffee (ie get dressed albeit in casual) as due presumably to health & safety they no longer have it in room - give me the villa anytime!! the kitchen is 24/7!! I do appreciate everyone has different likes & that is why Florida is great, you have plenty of choice accommodation wise.

Florida Savvy
    I just googled Formosa villas and they look beautiful. Will look into it for a future vacation.

Florida Junior
    We have done both, hotel and villa, hotel is fine if it's just the two of you or maybe with one small child IMO, any more than that I would definately go for a villa, it's hard to put a price value on the extra space you get with a villa plus the other advantages that have been already mentioned. I did strongly consider a condo, it was cheaper, found one I liked and only ruled it out because of distance from Disney and I just wanted to limit my driving in the evening time but would consider it in the future especially with older kids, having said that, we had a very good villa rental experience so would tend to lean that way. We tend to book flights first and as early as possible for best price, accom will always be found. I have no connection with anybody on this site but had a very good experience with both villa and car hire from here.