Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: OV Caps

OV Caps

John and Roger have kindly given me permission to show these high quality embroidered caps on the forum, embroidered in our own workshop on our 6 colour embroidery machine, they are 100% premium brushed cotton with a self fabric adjuster and antiqued buckle and are available in:-

Black, Navy, Royal Blue, Bottle Green and Red.

Cost £5.00 + £2.00 P&P

Anyone interested, please DM me.

Roger

Hat has arrived and its very nice, very good quality. Only problem is Mr M assumed it was for him and has it on as we speak! Any chance of a pink one? [msnscared]

Hat arrived promptly and I'm proudly wearing it in Sunny Spain.

Thanks,
    Dave.

Florida Savvy
    How about tee shirts. Cap is very nice.

T Shirts would be good - I want one!![msnwink]

We advertised tee shirts, again with John and Rogers kind permission some time ago, they were printed not embroidered, but if you want one, send us your details, size, colour of tee shirt etc and we'll print them, or if you would prefer, embroider one with a small breast pocket logo.
    Last edited by rogerdunnaker; 13-06-2011 at 19:51.
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by rogerdunnaker View Post
    We advertised tee shirts, again with John and Rogers kind permission some time ago, they were printed not embroidered, but if you want one, send us your details, size, colour of tee shirt etc and we'll print them, or if you would prefer, embroider one with a small breast pocket logo.
    Like the idea of the embroidered ones, what colours - costs are available please, oh and sizes too. Thanks,

Diane.
    Diane.

Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    Like the idea of the embroidered ones, what colours - costs are available please, oh and sizes too. Thanks,

Diane.
    Diane.

Tee shirts are Gildan Ultra T Shirt 100% cotton 205gsm.

Sizes are S 34" to 36", M 38" to 40", L 42" to 44", XL 46" to 48", 2XL 50" to 52", 3XL 54" to 56".

There are 52 colours ranging through reds, yellows, blues, greens, purples etc

Costs printed across the chest on white £7.99, on colours £9.99
    Embroidered on the chest pocket area on either white or coloured tee shirts £9.99
    Embroidered on the chest pocket area on polo shirts £14.99
    All + £2.00 P&P

Please DM me for colour chart and examples of printed and embroidered tee shirts and polo shirts as the site makes the picture I'm trying to include to small to see.
    Last edited by rogerdunnaker; 15-06-2011 at 08:56.
    Roger