Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: HBO

Florida Newbie

HBO

Does HBO come as standard on US TV? I am staying in a villa in July and as a big boxing fan want to watch the Amir Khan fight which will be on HBO. If not standard does anyone know of a sports bar that will show it in the kissimmee area?

Thanks

HBO does not come as standard on US TV. Whilst our package includes HBO, I know that there are many different packages available, which may or may not include HBO. It will also depend who their provider is and whether it is cable or satellite.

Why not give your villa owner a call as they will be able to give you a definitive answer which is specifically related to your holiday villa? That is the beauty of renting a villa direct with an owner, you can get an answer to your questions quickly - hope you get it sorted, and that you enjoy your holiday AND manage to watch the fight.[msnwink]
    ellie

We pay extra for HBO on our cable package, so no it is not standard on US tv.Why not check with you villa owner, if you have booked directly.

Penny

Florida Savvy
    I have stayed at 4 different villas and no HBO just basic cable. I am sure there has to be a sports bar on rt.192 with HBO or ESPN at Disney.