Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Altamonte Mall

Altamonte Mall

Hi has anyone been to the Altamonte Mall.Someone told me that the A+F store has fantastic sale prices[msnsmile2], better than the Florida mall.How far is it from highlands reserve on the H27
    Thanks
    Mike
    If Everton were playing in my back garden i would close the curtains
    (Shanks)

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We've been a few times and really liked it. So much nicer to get out of the touristy malls and go somewhere the locals go. We only bought anything in the Apple Store so not sure about the prices elsewhere, but I suspect you might be right there. The usual restaurants you'd expect are all there - we particularly enjoyed the Bahama Breeze and the live music on the patio area [msnsmile].

It's really easy to get to. Just get on the I4 northbound and go past Downtown Orlando. Take the appropriate exit and the mall is a few blocks to the east.

Thanks John & Sarah
    Can u tell me how long it would take to get there approx.? Will probably go early afternoon and make a day/night of it as there are some good restaurants looking at the web site. My daughters have already spent my money in the shops and we don’t go till next March [msnscared]
    If Everton were playing in my back garden i would close the curtains
    (Shanks)

Gold 5 Star Member
    Use mapquest.com for directions and drive times We are on Poinciana Blvd and I think it took us between 45 and 60 minutes depending on traffic. Its quite a busy route.

We have been a few times now and much prefer it to the Florida Mall.

Happy shopping

Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are several malls around the area which are 'off the tourist trail' and worth visiting.
    We did go to Altamonte a few years ago but can't remember what was there now.

I'd say - go for it!