Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ford Escape

Florida Newbie

Ford Escape

Got a decent quote for a ford escape or similar, anyone had one of these.

Only 2 of us will be in motor, 1 question I have is how is it to drive, I am 6'3" and a large build, do you think it will be comfortable, I plan to do quite a lot of driving.

Many Thanks

Florida Expert
    We have hired the Ford Escape the last two times in Florida and find them ideal for our purposes. We are three adults with three (large![msnembarrased]) suitcases + cabin bags and the Escape has loads of room for us. It has a very square shape which means we can put all three suitcases upright, together with the cabin bags packed around them in the rear compartment without encroaching on passenger room at all. I'm 5 ft 11 but would estimate the Escape has plenty of adjustment room for the driver.

I think it would be ideal for you.

Kevin

Florida Chatterbox
    Had one this May and found it perfectly acceptable and would book one again without hesitation if the price is right.

Florida Newbie
    Had one three years ago and loved it. Better than Toyota RAV4 IMHO.

We have a 2009 ford escape as the family car here at home and find it very comfortable for a family of 4 lots of room for sports equipment. nice riding as well
    Randy Johnston