Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Grills

Florida Junior

Grills

Heading to the Clermont area in about 3 weeks. We rented a villa and the description said it had a electric outdoor grill. The owners had offered for us to rent a gas grill for an additional charge, which we chose not to do, thinking that the electric grill would be satisfactory. Does anyone have a contact for a company we could call and rent a gas grill should there not be one on location when we arrive. We will be staying for 2 weeks and grilling steaks and vegetables while on vacation has become a tradition of sorts.

Thanks in advance,
    Chuck[msncool]

Florida Newbie
    I have seen this local company advertised. We have not had an occasion to use them, but you could give them a try.

https://www.derenter.com/

Hope this helps!

- Janet

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Chuck,

I would ask the owners for the company they use or perhaps when you get to the villa, the Man Co will also have details of companies you could use.

Have a great time
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Super Moderator
    We have had an electric outdoor grill for years and it works fine so you might find you do not need a gas grill.

We have an electric gril too - saves running out of gas and the fire hazard. In fact brother-in-law from Canada who cooks for a living reckons it cooks better than his gas barbeque at home. Easy to clean and does not burn food - so unless you like your food black then go with the electric one.

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the advice. I hope that the electric one is available. I will e-mail the owners and make sure that it still is.

Have never heard of an electric outdoor grill before. Would be grateful for any details.

Chuck, you may find the management company will rent you a gas grill if you don't like the electric one.
    Sandra

Thanks for the link. What size is most convinient? The one for the tabletop looks nice.
    Bente