Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which way to Harry?!

Florida Chatterbox

Which way to Harry?!

which is the quickest way to harry potter ? left by the hulk or right through seuss landing? or are the crowds herded in one direction with no option!! or do things change through out the day, are we talking trainers on and get ready to sprint [msnscared], i just imagine adults throwing kids out of the way to get there [msnwink] 10 days to go [clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would say through Seuss Landing is the quickest,
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Its far quicker to go right through Seuss Landing but last August the crowds we all directed left through Marvel Island at park opening. There was no entry to Seuss landing for the first few hours but this did change later on in the day. [msnsmile]

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    As Disney Princess has said it does depend if they are working the system where you can only enter if you have a ticket. In this case you need to turn left and go past Spiderman.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for these replies but what ticket are you talking about? [msnscared] surely you don't have to pay for another ticket just for harry[msnoo]

No you dont pay for another ticket, but you now need a ticket which specifies what time you should go the HP area - kind of like a fastpass for an area rather than a ride - bit of a carry on in honesty but in August when i was last there the queues just to get into the area were obscene - going right past the WWOHP and right the way through Jurassic Park. If it stops that it will save you time in the longrun. I would make a point of finding out whether they are operating ticket entry as soon as you get in the park and plan your day from there.

Another quick tip, the forbidden journey (the ride in Hogwarts) often has a massive queue outside - we stood in this, only to realise it was the queue for lockers as you cant take any handheld stuff or bags on. If you dont have any bags to store away - bypass this queue and walk into the entrance and you get straight into the castle. If we had known this the first time we would have saved about 30 mins queueing for lockers we didnt need! [msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks very much for all these great tips ! can i ask, where do you get the ticket from?
    thanks

We were there just over 2 weeks ago and they were not giving out any tickets. The wait for the main HP ride was around 30 mins.

ellie

I think the ticket entry is only during peak/busy periods so it may not be in operation if you're lucky [msnsmile2] Check with guest relations or park staff upon entry to be sure.

Florida Expert
    Disney Princess, what is the ride that you can't take stuff on (as this will determine whether we need lockers or I'm a bag lady!)Thanks