Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Intermediate or Full Size?

Florida Newbie

Intermediate or Full Size?

Anyone know the difference? I'm travelling with my wife and 2 children (7 and 5) and was worried that we may not have enough room for the 4 suitcases. The price difference between the 2 doesn't seem much so not sure what you actually get for your money?

I was going to book with Alamo (via the link from this forum!) and was wondering what car people would recommend to pick to drive. I drive a Volvo S40 in the UK and love it so would go for something similar.

Thanks

There are videos on the site which will show you the trunk size etc. It would be worth taking a look at them as this will help you decide if the trunk is big enough for all your suitacases.
    ellie

Its always a problem - just for the journey to and from the airport goerning the size of a car just ffor the luggage!
    If possible it would be best to try and get the childrens stuff into one case - pererably a squashy bag rathre than a suitcase. Or put up with a bit of inconvenience for the trip to and fro.
    A Full size would be too big and expensive I feel. Certainly with the price of petrol noe approaching $4 a gallon
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx