Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 50s style cafe in celebration

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lynnroy
    Oh no - I have planned to go for brekkie on our first morning - hope its not terrible!!!
    [/quote]

Had a fabulous breakfast last November and we are going this Friday (20th May)so will post our opinion.

Oh no - I have planned to go for brekkie on our first morning - hope its not terrible!!!
    [/quote]
    We have never been disappointed by brekkie Lynn and we went as recently as March this year. We always have good service although most of the servers know us by now[msnwink]
    It's each to their own though, maybe we have different expectations or maybe we always get lucky.

I have to agree with others though, meals at other times of the day have been disappointing.

Liz

Florida Junior
    I would absolutely recommend the Town Tavern, we went for a meal there a couple of times and the food was lovely and the service was great. Not too expensive either.
    Karl

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Laurel Oak
    [/quote]

Had a fabulous breakfast last November and we are going this Friday (20th May)so will post our opinion.
    [/quote]

Had breakfast there this morning and it was great - food and service were both excellent.

Thanks Laurel Oak- you have reassured me

Gold 5 Star Member
    I had breakfast at the Market Street Cafe with friends in april and we all enjoyed it. We will be back in July [msnsmile2]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Newbie
    Went for breakfast this morning cold food cold plates and very slow service. We have visited Florida many times and tried just about everywhere and this place has to be in the bottom two definitely won't be returning

It was good several years ago, but has really dived these past couple of years. My daughter got food poisoning from their mac and cheese, which looked, smelt and tasted awful. Give it a miss, there are plenty of much nicer alternatives.
    Tonish

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    We've only been once and had to wait for absolutely ages for our food and we were unimpressed so won't be going back.

We love Bohemian Boutique Hotel (nice lunch meny) and Town Tavern and Thai Thani at Celebration and also Kilwins for ice cream

Sandra
    Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the Frog View Post
    If there is still a Johnny Rockets about they are quite good for a 50's throwback
    "Johnny Rockets" Love em! Some are better than others but never had a bad one. The prices are very reasonable too!

Keith