Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Royal Wedding

I thought Sarah Palmer Tomkinson's hat was the best had that I saw. Beautiful bright blue and the stunning style was so different.

Sandra

Wow, what a wonderful day.... perfect in every way. Nice to feel proud to be British
    Shirley

It was a great day. I was fortunate enough to be there, working for BBC TV at Parliament Square with 13 cameras on the route to/from the Abbey. The atmosphere was amazing. The campers were lining the route from about Tuesday, and I'm very pleased for them that we didn't see a drop of rain all week, despite forecasts of a storm on the morning of the wedding.
    It really did make me re-think my opinions of Britain as a bunch of moaners who find fault with so many aspects of our lives, and it was a delight to see the enthusiasm and joy of the many thousands of people waving their flags, in some cases wearing their flags, and cheering our Royal Family.

Way to go UK !!

Dave.

Tee hee [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jules
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
    I thought it was great and can't believe that they are going to plant the trees from the abbey on our resort - they will look great
    [/quote]

Pamela I thought the same. How considerate it was of them to think of us and save us splashing out for the Magnolias!
    [/quote]

Florida Savvy
    Dad's Taxi. How lucky you were, it must have felt great feeling the electricity of the crowd.

Zara Phillips hat.....wow, gorgeous![msnsmile]

Liz

We set the alarm for 5.30 am and my daughter and her partner joined us at our hotel to watch the ceremony.

We were all riveted - including the two men! Quite a turn up for the books!

Felt proud to be British and in the USA. Everyone wanted to ask us questions when they knew we were British. In the evening went out for a wonderful meal at a resturant in Lantana and they had a special Royal Wedding celebration that evening, live music, people dressed up - ladies in tiaras (not real) and long dresses. there was a large screen TVs so we could watch highlights.

It was good to see that people can still come together to celebrate a royal occassion, and William and Kate were the perfect bride and groom.

And didn't you just love that grumpy little bridesmaid who frowned her way through it all? [msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Chatterbox
    Wssn't it great and people are still talking about it in our house!