Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Royal Wedding

I still have not got dressed!!!! Think I must make a bit of an effort and go for some fresh air as it is lovely and sunny here in Tavistock.

Sandra

I thought it was really nice of them to provide the flypast for us aswell... Down the allotment this afternoon, and both the modern jets flew right over head, and then 15 minutes later the battle of britain flight. There's something about the noise these old rolls-royce prop planes make.. fantastic...
    Wilf & Sarah

I thought it was great and can't believe that they are going to plant the trees from the abbey on our resort - they will look great

Well I can say that I am proud to be British today!!!!![msnsmile2]

Loved every moment of it and didn't they both look so very happy?

Her evening gown was just as stunning as her wedding dress- cant wait now to see her "going away" outfit tomorrow!
    Sharon

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    I loved it all and shed many happy tears for them

Sandra
    Sandra

Florida Expert
    Thankfully we managed to avoid the entire thing.

Played Golf on the Wii this morning.

Went to Wetherspoons for dinner (no TV[msnsmile2]) and then went to the pictures and after that went shopping at ASDA.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Saw the rerun just now with my Grandson...he is going to marry one of the little bridesmaids..we did have a family member at the wedding maybe he could put in a good word for our little William...

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ujpest doza
    Thankfully we managed to avoid the entire thing.

Played Golf on the Wii this morning.

Went to Wetherspoons for dinner (no TV[msnsmile2]) and then went to the pictures and after that went shopping at ASDA.[/quote]

You lucky thing. I was decorating a client's (whose also a friend) sitting room, who refused to move when the wedding came on. Even her Westie was wearing a tiara. I was eventually thrown of the job for moaning that I couldn't get the ceiling finished.

I then tried to get a round of golf only to find it was booked solid[msncry] so had to come home only to find Angie watching the wedding .
    Angie & Davy

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
    I thought it was great and can't believe that they are going to plant the trees from the abbey on our resort - they will look great
    [/quote]

Pamela I thought the same. How considerate it was of them to think of us and save us splashing out for the Magnolias!
    Julie

Florida Savvy
    I watched the wedding and it was just beautiful in every way. Kate made a beautiful bride and Wm. looked so handsome in his uniform. I wish the a happy life. I enjoyed seeing all those hats, we are not big on hats here in US except for Easter and even at that the hat has gone by the way side. There were some really crazy looking hats and some beautiful. The Queen look so sunny in her yellow atire and loved her hat. Do you have a favorite hat or a least favorate hat. Fergie daughter hats really took the cake, everyone here in the states are talking about them. Kate sister Pippa was a knock out, her dress was elegant and so well fitted. Pippa is also the talk of the town. It was a very happy day and thank God for love!