Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ford mustang convertible

Florida Junior
    Hi
    Anybody had a Mustang this year, any updates, we have one booked with Alamo for September and wondering what we will get??
    Any more photo's.
    Regards David.

Administrator
    You should still get the Mustang. Generally the latest model.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanningqueen View Post
    If u have picture to share this would be appreciated.....seeing as though your there now you should have the new 2012 mustang lol.

Thank you all for the replies this has definitely helped with giving us an idea of what to expect. Also I'm sure others will find this post helpful to help decide on what car to hire. I really cannot wait to cruise around Miami in the mustang... Will be one of the best holidays I think.
    At last, mustang pics attached from Easter in Captiva. My pc skills are not the best, but hopefully you can see these properly. It looks good in the driveway and there's room for a 9 yr old in the boot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0878.jpg   IMG_0882.jpg   IMG_0884.jpg   IMG_0889.jpg  
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    Unless I'm mistaken, that's Andy Rosse Lane isn't it Peter? I was down there a few weeks ago having a drink at the Mucky Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, that's Andy Rosse Lane isn't it Peter? I was down there a few weeks ago having a drink at the Mucky Duck!
    It is indeed, well spotted! That's our second time in that particular villa. We've stayed in another couple in the same street - it means we don't need to use the car at all, the Mucky Duck is only yards away! As is the beach, a small shop and about six restaurants which you can walk to in about 2 minutes. I wish I was there right now, but it will be next Easter or summer before we get to it again. Orlando at Christmas is our next trip.
    Tonish