Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Chef Mickey

Florida Junior

Chef Mickey

Hi everyone

We want to book a table for breakfast at Chef Mickeys, for our trip in November

I believe that we can only book 180 days in advance so will have to wait a little while yet

My question is do you need to go into the parks that day, or can you just go to Chef Mickeys without using a days admission to one of the Disney parks

I guess the best place to book is direct with Disney?

Thanks
    Nadim
    [msnsmile]

Florida Expert
    You can just dine. Of all the character breakfasts this was my (and the kids !!) favourite.
    Food was so much better than the other ones we have visited. A bit pricey in my opinion for breakfast but photo's last for ever and was not rushed.
    Steve

This is definately our favourite character breakfast - we've been several times and still love it. The characters come to each table and there's no rush and there was plenty of food choice for everyone. Book direct with Disney on their dining line. We usually eat about 11am and then we don't have to eat for the rest of the day lol!! You don't have to go into the parks - just park at the Contemporary Resort carpark. If it's a special occasion they will arrange cakes for you too!

PS - this is the first time I have successfully uploaded a photo onto a post so feeling very pleased with myself [msnsmile2]
    Alison and Danny

That look great- where is the Contemporary Resort?

Sorry just looked and realised its next to Magic Kingdom, probably too late to get a table now for start of June, but will check it our anyway.

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the feedback. Will definately book for breakfast. Kids are well excited![msncool]
    Nadim