Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney or Universal Dinner Show - which one?

Disney or Universal Dinner Show - which one?

We were considering going to Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, but now see that Universal are doing the same thing with their Wantilan Luau dinner show. Question is....which one is best, by way of quality of food, entertainment and best value for money?

TIA

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just to add to your confusion Seaworld also do one [msnwink]

We are looking to do one so I did a google search for reviews and the Disney one comes out bottom of the three.

Best food is considered to be Universal but that is also the most expensive. Overall the best one seems to be Seaworld, but as I said we haven't been to one yet.
    Rosie

We went to the Disney one, the food was just OK, the 'included' wine and beer were dispensed very sparingly and the wine wasn't worth drinking, the show was a bit slow to get going but got better as it progressed, we enjoyed the evening but we wouldn't go again. I can't comment on the others as we haven't been to them.
    Caroline & Dave

Can't answer your question but have been to the Seaworld Luau a couple of times. Plenty of food, good seating.
    Regards, Mark