Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big game fishing

wrpac00
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert5988 View Post
    It was a question - did you not notice the question mark?

Anyway I thought you had had transferred your stalking to Katys Grandad?
    The question was not needed. It seemed logical that poster two could see the photos at the time they posted and poster 3 was going to tell her husband, they never mentioned they had looked at them. If you read the posts more carefully perhaps you wouldn't make silly comments trying to belittle people like you usually do.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrpac00 View Post
    The question was not needed. It seemed logical that poster two could see the photos at the time they posted and poster 3 was going to tell her husband, they never mentioned they had looked at them. If you read the posts more carefully perhaps you wouldn't make silly comments trying to belittle people like you usually do.

Thank you for your ‘logical’ explanation, us lesser mortals are not endowed with your apparently physic powers.

Your talents are wasted, you should become amoderator and decide what questions are needed or not!

wrpac00
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert5988 View Post

Thank you for your ‘logical’ explanation, us lesser mortals are not endowed with your apparently physic powers.

Your talents are wasted, you should become amoderator and decide what questions are needed or not!
    Too true Robert, you can look on in envy.

Oh how I wish I was a moderator then I could delete your condescending answers.

Paul & Robert....play nicely!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0469b.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	107

Name:	IMG_0485b.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	109

Name:	IMG_0490b.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	111
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0474b.jpg   IMG_0488b.jpg  
    Last edited by BIGEYE; 27-09-2011 at 00:40.

wrpac00
    Thanks, great photos.
    Last edited by Jill; 01-10-2011 at 20:46. Reason: If you can't play nice then keep quiet!

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've never held a fishing rod in my life but I'm always interested in watching it and especially the big game stuff like those pictures. I'm sure it's a great day out.

I see it as based upon the principle that those with superior intellect and resourcefulness use those advantages to trap and catch much less intelligent fellow creatures who don't seem to be able to help themselves from making the stupid decision to open their mouths and take the bait. It almost never works out for them and they are then increasingly hunted as more and more creatures realise their stupidity, compulsion to self-destruct and the ease by which they can be caught.

Yet they still don't learn.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 02-10-2011 at 10:17.

This does look like a great day out. Do you know is this still OK throughout the winter, or is it best kept for a summer activity?
    Tonish