Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rather hot !!!

Florida Chatterbox

Rather hot !!!

does anyone agree that its been rather hot [msncool] for this time of year? is it not usually july and august it reaches the 91's [msneek], anyone just come back? i am just going by the fox news weather report

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Can't comment on Florida but Britain is exceptionally hot for this timeof year, better weather than we get in July and August so if Florida has gone as mad as Britain it would definately be very hot for April.
    Christine

We were out there at the end of March, start of April and had over 90 a few times. In fact almost every day the weather channel was predicting that the Orlando area would break or reach the record high for that day. However there were a couple of days when it raining for 18 hours.

Regards Dave

Dave Lewis

Throwing it down in Manchester at the minute.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USFL0372 shows high 80's to 91 over the next few days in Orlando.
    Regards, Mark

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We are at the villa now and its been in the high 80s, early 90s with hardly any rain for the last 2 weeks, good time of the year to be in Kissimmee as its hot during the day and cool at night so we can all get some beauty sleep[msnwink]
    (and believe me, I need it !!)
    Sad day tomorrow, on our way back to Blighty, but 70 degrees wont be bad for our return.
    Tony
    [beer]

Same as us Tony we fly back to UK tommorow -it has been absolutely gorgeous and really sad to be coming home.
    Dawn Murray

Florida Chatterbox
    I was speaking to one of the disney workers yesterday and he was saying its probably about 10 degrees higher than the average teperature right now. The only downside is that the parks are really busy because when the weather gets so good the locals all come out in force too.
    Andy

Very happy with the weather in UK right now...absolutely glorious for the past week in Devon. The moors with the Dartmoor ponies and foals, the sheep with the lambs, everything beautifully green, the bridges crossing the River Tamar glistening in the sun, parks in Tavistock full of people having picnics, lots of tourists in the town, and more sunshine tomorrow. Hope it stays like this until I get to Florida in 4 weeks (where I can guarantee the sunshine...yippee) but really enjoying being in England right now with the buzzy atmosphere of Easter of of course "The Wedding". Love it.[clap][clap]

Does not mean I am not counting the days though......to being back in Florida.[msnwink]

Sandra

Hi

We fly back to UK tommorow, it's been absolutely gorgeous 2 weeks. I am really sad to be going home.

Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Just got back - yesterday ([msncry][msncry]) Spent some time on the coast round Lantana and Lake Worth. Weather fabulous, blue blue skies, hot hot hot, and no rain. Humidity very low so very pleasant.

What a brilliant time to go.
    ellie