Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Places to Eat

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh well they are there now so let's hope they enjoyed all your suggestions. Have yet to sample The Cheesecake Factory...it looks like we will have to go one day!

Maddie

Chillis - love the shared starters, great fun - happy hour on drinks - hic
    Olive Garden - meatballs & Spaghetti - mmmmmmm to die for, but way too much on the plate
    Ponderosa for a breakfast before flying home
    Earl of Sandwich for a devine BLT
    Rob & Linda

http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3493.aspx

Love Applebees great food at great prices(very busy though)
    Recently went to Carrabas on the 192 and really enjoyed the food

Have always loved Sweet Tomatoes on I Drive. Love the salad choice but they also have soups, pasta etc and have some nice cakes and sweets. There is a new one at Rolling Oaks that I will try on our next visit.

Penny

Florida Savvy
    I love Carrabas, very good Italian food, I think it's better than Olive Garden.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by 7165red
    I love Carrabas, very good Italian food, I think it's better than Olive Garden.
    [/quote]

Carrabas is fantastic food - but they do rush you -more than once we have been eating our salad and the main course has been delivered to the table - we even tried telling them once - but yes it happened again. I am afraid I like to talk and enjoy my food not gulp it down. Sorry to all those who wait on table but I will not be rushed!!

Florida Newbie
    You have it all within 10 minutes of Tuscan Ridge just down the 192
    at East Orange Lake Blvd you have

Olive Garden
    applebeys
    Bahama Breeze
    Orlando Ale House (check out the specials on line)
    Sweet Tomatos

and next down at and around Formosa Gardens Blvd
    Red Lobster
    Outback
    giodarnos pizza
    carrabas
    TGIs

just don't look for a decent Indian there isn't any

Dave
    Dave Craven

Florida Newbie
    In general we have alway found OutBack Steak House a great place to eat. The staff are very friendly and always happy to help. - They are always very good with small children. My duaghter is nearly 3 and she loved the way the server was helping her chose her meal and play with the colouring pencils etc.... [msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Grimley9
    In general we have alway found OutBack Steak House a great place to eat. The staff are very friendly and always happy to help. - They are always very good with small children. My duaghter is nearly 3 and she loved the way the server was helping her chose her meal and play with the colouring pencils etc.... [msnsmile2]

Isnt it strange how peoples opinions differ over things like this, we found the outback on our last visit to be very poor, the tables were dirty and not being cleaned between customers, the food wasnt as good as it used to be and even when we have walked past there where once would be people queing for tables now it seems you can walk right in.

We have found that places like Bahama Breeze, The Oliver Garden and Longhorns would be our prefered choices as we have always had great meals there.
    And if you looking for a takeaway and like pizza then try Geordinao's in Formossa, their deep pan pizzas are just fantastic, just dont order too much !!!!
    [/quote]