Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Sunridge Woods

Florida Newbie

Sunridge Woods

Hi Ive booked a villa at Sunridge Woods for July but all the info I can find seems to be years old, has anyone stayed there recently & did you enjoy your stay. I know there are a lot more places to eat near now & was wondering how much a return taxi fare would be to the nearest eating area (we are having a birthday when we are there & it would be nice to have a day off driving)
    Any other info or tips for Sunridge woods welcome.
    Thanks

Florida Expert
    This is a lovely community with a large portion being residential. It is quite a mature community but I prefer that to the more modern one`s. We have stayed on there 7 times ( last time 2005 but we visit it every time we go out to florida ) and we now have our own villa. We did not buy on Sundridge as there was no houses for sale at the time we were looking and as soon as one did come up for sale it was snapped straight up. Even now I still think about selling were we are to more to Sundridge Woods.You will have a great holiday and it is really close to eveything you want while you are out there.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the info