Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A sad non trip report

Florida Newbie
    We had a guy come to the door offering bbq meat, Friday before we left.

Sat was a day in the Villa with friends, Sunday we went shopping & we took everything with us, except our old clothes, we were in the Outlets off of I Drive & carried the valuables with us leaving all shopping in the car. Having read what happened to you, no chances were taken.

Left the TV on LOUD whilst we were away too !

Florida Savvy
    Gee, when I think of these people riding around watching to see if your car is gone makes me sick inside. Is it better to rent in a gated community. I hope some day to rent again.

Super Moderator
    Have only just read your trip report as I was on holiday at the time and still catching up with some things.

Very sorry to hear what happened to you - especially after you took proper steps to prevent this happening.

I certainly echo your comments regarding travel insurance and would also advise everyone travelling to make sure all items are covered. We have an extension to our contents insurance for our more expensive items which we take away as we found this was cheaper than adding them to travel insurance policies.