Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A sad non trip report

OMG I am so sorry to hear this. I am sure your villa owner will give you all the help you need. Hope they get the little bu***rs
    Lynne

Sorry to hear about this Garry. Try to continue to have a nice time and remember you and your family are still safe and not injured. Your goods can be replaced. Has the villa got an alarm?

Sandra

So sorry to read your sad news.Garry. Must have been a terrible ordeal for you and the familly,especially your children.

I only hope you can try to put this horrendous experience at the back of your mind and enjoy the remainder of your holiday.
    My heart goes out to you all, lets hope the police catch the thieves soon before they do the same again.

Barbara

Sorry to hear your news they must watch people going out ,hope they catch them and put them away as they are strict for these crimes .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas.1683.aspx

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    So sorry to read this Garry.

I usually leave my laptop out when we pop out but in future I'll put it in the safe.

We had a safe fitted when we were out in August and it's screwed into the floor so isn't going anywhere.

Our first visit to Florida our car was broken into and our new camera was in the glove box. It was at one of the Malls - they took all the boys brand new toys that we'd just bought... SCUMBAGS

Try not to let it ruin your remaining holiday - it's done and there's nothing you can do now - Don't Let Them Take Your Holiday Away As well As Your Possessions

Sandra
    Sandra

Florida Savvy
    Thats terrible garry really is....did they just bust door down or what?
    A while back few years in davenport one of the villa doors front one was just busted thru(they not the best)no alarm also to be fair pretty easy picking us brits if you think about it...
    Dont let it ruin your holiday my friend keep heads up and look after your family

Florida Chatterbox
    Gary, I too am really sorry to hear about the break in. [msnsad] Hopefully the police will catch these lowlifes. The home owner and the management company I am sure will be doing their utmost to make you and your family feel secure again, for the remainder of your stay.

A trip to one of the theme or water parks will most likely put a smile back on the children`s little faces. Hard as it may be, try and make the most of the remainder of your trip.

I hope the Police catch them and your belongings are returned back to you.

Florida Expert
    Oh Gary what a terrible thing to come back to you all must be shocked. I hope this does not put you and your family off Florida as we all know how much you all enjoy your visits out there.

Florida Savvy
    Hi Garry, I'm really sorry to hear about the break in just to repeat what everyone else has said try to keep your chin up and my heart goes out to all of your party especially the little ones! I hope you can pick yourselves up and enjoy the rest of your holiday! All the best!!! Pauline
    Pauline mccluskey

Florida Chatterbox
    this is terrible for you but dont let these people ransack your holiday as well, hope you can enjoy the rest of it