Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: I'm back!

Florida Expert

I'm back!

Hello!

Well, I should still really be posting in the 'Orlando Kids Chat Room' I suppose!

I'm Stephen, and I joined years and years ago, when I was around 11 I think.

I'm now 15, and doing my GCSE's. Everything is very different now!

When I was younger, the kids forum was buzzing with life, but its like dead now.. But anyway, I'm going to Orlando with a total of 12 other people in June, a big party! Alot of my family, and my 2 best friends. I cannot wait! We are staying in a 6 bedroom villa in Emerald Isle, if anyone knows about it. I came back to this site as my dad would still come on to find out information, he's been on since about 2004, haha.

So anyway, I'm going to have a look around the fourms and see if anything interesting is new in Orlando, which I dont know of, (which is impossible because everyday I sit and research Orlando!)

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Welcome back Stephen - at least you are in the correct place to learn anything interesting about Orlando!
    Jean

Gold 5 Star Member
    A welcome from me as well, enjoy your holiday.
    Barbara

Hi Stephen, welcome back to the forum!

Florida Expert
    Hi Stephen,welcome back. Not too much time here though when you should be revising [msnwink] We're going in August again to celebrate my daughter finishing school/GCSE's