Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must be catching...I,m back as well!!

Must be catching...I,m back as well!!

Hi Guys,

It's been a while as well for me on the forums.

Sold our villa over 3 years ago now on Tuscan Ridge and quite honestly couldn't come on the forums because I was quite sad [msncry] that my piece of Florida had gone (or so I thought at the time!)..

Well back now and all booked to return in October as a "guest" in a villa. As stated before, it should be a proper holiday for myself, hubby and kids, instead of all the make do, mend, gardening, decorating etc etc!!

I really miss being a very proud villa owner but not all the hassle that went with it[msneek].
    So looking forward now and alot of catching up to do[msnwink]

See some old faces are still on here after all this time.

Sharon xx
    Sharon

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Welcome back!

I can't imagine a villa holiday without at least a few villa jobs to do, but I'm sure you'll manage [msnsmile]. Have fun planning it all as it must be very different seeing it from the guest point of view.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    Welcome back!

I can't imagine a villa holiday without at least a few villa jobs to do, but I'm sure you'll manage [msnsmile]. Have fun planning it all as it must be very different seeing it from the guest point of view.
    [/quote]

Thanks John, Nice to be back!

My little avator has dissapeared[msncry] but its still on my profile page- I've tried to re-load it but its not avin it![msnmad]

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've just sorted it out for you [msnsmile]
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sharon G
    My little avator has dissapeared[msncry] but its still on my profile page- I've tried to re-load it but its not avin it![msnmad]
    [/quote]

Welcome back Sharon couldn't believe it was three ago since you sold your villa on Tuscan Ridge.
    Great to see your little dog back in action.
    A Florida holiday with no visits to Home Depot sounds like sheer heaven. [msnwink]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome back Sharon
    Jan&Steve

Welcome back, Sharon! What a lovely prospect for you, a villa stay and NO jobs! Enjoy it! [msnwink]
    ellie

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Hi Sharon,

Welcome back. Ahhh the joys of villa ownership (they should be renamed Moneypits!!)

How lovely to be able to go on holiday and relax, October is such a lovely time to go.

Sandra
    Sandra

Thanks guys!

Really looking forward to going back- yes will be strange not having to go to Home Depot every other day[msneek]...It was our second home LOL[msnwink]

October is a great time to go and something to look forwrd to after our summer here is well gone.[msncool]

Sharon

Florida Savvy
    Welcome back Sharon, and have a terrific time away! It'll certainly feel different for you, but as everyone else has said, imagine - none of the usual villa jobs to do! Plus, October is a lovely time to visit- of any time of year we've went, Autumn is always my favourite. You'll be escaping the sogginess here, and getting away to relaxing Orlando - win/win!
    Kate.xo