Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what type of visitor are you ?

Florida Expert
    We are a family of 5 from Devon and we stay in a rented villa. We 1st went to Florida for our honeymoon 21 years ago and stayed on 192 opposite Old Town (which was vaqstly different to how the 192 is now) I much prefer staying in a villa to a hotel and even when we're not going with the kids we will still stay in a villa.

Florida Savvy
    I am from the US and go to Orlando for fun at Disney and when we're lucky some sun.

canadian

We are a family of four and travel to Florida every for 2 weeks. This year we are fortunate to go 3 times this year with good staff at our place of work and will have spent 6 weeks down there. We usually do 2 parks a year and do some site seeing, read by the pool and some shopping of course. We always rent a villa because of privacy and comfort
    Randy Johnston

Florida Junior
    We travel from NY to Fl for fun and relaxation and above all the weather.

I've been going to Orlando every couple or years since 2004. I visit both with my family and on my own. I love doing the parks etc and I now tend to add Orlando on to another trip. Previously, I went to New York, then to Orlando, most recently, it was Washington & Philadelphia before Orlando.

Orlando has become the familiar friend I visit every time I explore the US.

Florida Newbie
    Hi Emma

As a family we go to Florida from Scotland, we have been going to Florida every 2 yrs and in between we have flown to Denver and travelled all around that area, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and last year South Dakota. This years Florida trip is 4 days orlando and the remainder of the trip is Cape Coral, villa with boat.

Florida Newbie
    Indian Ridge Oaks since 1997. www.orlando.uk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare R View Post
    An owner who treats their villa as their holiday home that they rent out.
    Like Clare we use one of our two villas a couple of times a year and spend the time fixing and upgrading both as required. Lots of time for shopping as well though....

/ Jim