Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what type of visitor are you ?

Florida Newbie

what type of visitor are you ?

what type of visitor are you to Florida?
    are you from overseas?
    are you a business tourist? etc
    i would like to know what type of tourist go to Florida [msnsmile2]
    thank you ^_^
    Emma Wilkins

More research Emma?
    I travel to florida for fun and relaxation in the sun with my family.
    Obviously from overseas.

Dave

Hi Emma,

I see you are a travel and tourism student. Is this research?

We travel to Florida from the UK, just for pleasure. We love going to Orlando, but also the Gulf coast.

Hope this helps.

Diane.

Hi Emma

We are a family who travel from the UK to Orlando, we like to relax by the pool at the villa and go to the parks but also to see other parts of the area as well.
    Wendy

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We travel from the UK - like to be tourists but also have to do maintenance on the home. Go for 3 - 4 weeks once a year, restricted on dates by school holidyas.
    We do the parks but vary them each year, this year we will be back at the Disney Parks. Last year was Universal.
    My son (age 13) also uses the trips as time to stock up on his trainers and jeans.
    Like to try new things each year - last visit son and hubby did the firearms experience.
    Christine

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We have visited the US from the UK since 1993. Used to be once a year for 2/3 weeks usually to Florida. Since retiring in 2008 we now visit twice a year started at 3 weeks per trip but has increased to 6 weeks per trip, we like everything about Florida, the theme parks, the state parks, the beaches, the weather, the people. Our visits are in Nov/Dec and Feb/Mar to escape the UK cold dark days.
    Lyn

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    We travel from the UK, usually o once a year but this year we are going twice.

We have a villa there so have to keep an eye on things, so our holiday isn't just a holiday, it also consists of updating things and making sure everything is spick and span.

We don't do the parks much now, but last year we did IoA so we could go to Harry Potter.

Me and hubby went on our own in March and did some really lovely days out. hired a Pontoon and sailed on the St John River, visited Blue Springs State Park, Bok Tower, Fort de Soto. We ahd such a lovely time

It's a lovely place, very clean, friendly people, no language barrier, good food - it spoils you for anywhere else

Sandra
    Sandra

Florida Expert
    An owner who treats their villa as their holiday home that they rent out.
    Clare R

Florida Savvy
    We're a family from Northern Ireland - a mother, father and two children (though I'm technically an adult, I'm still treated like mum and dad's little kid!)

We go to Orlando primarily for the parks- my dad and I are adreneline junkies, an my brother (15) is really into movies and things like that. So awhile dad an I are the rollercoaster fiends, mum and Michael would tend to be more relaxed, walking around the parks, taking in a few shows etc.
    Obviously then there's the incredible shopping, which we ALL love. In fact, we usually pack our stuff into a smaller suitcase at the beginning of the holiday, and then pack that suitcase into a massive suitcase, so that we'll have room to bring everything we've bought back home with us! It means booking on an extra case on the return, but boy, is it worth it!
    Another major factor is the weather. Coming from around the NI border, we get rain pretty much the whole year round. And even if our Irish skin doesn't pick up tan in Orlando, it's brilliant to get to see some sun, even for a few weeks!

Kate.xo

Hi We are a family of 3 and come from Scotland to Florida - we visit as tourists- staying in a rented villa and doing the parks etc